Epson Perfection V330 Scanner Driver and Setup Download For Windows and Mac - These days, with the rapid development of technology, the needs for the scanner is increasing. To fulfill the elevating needs, Epson, as one of the most popular manufacturers of electronic devices, released Epson Perfection V330. The maximum resolution of this scanner is very impressive, with 4800 x 9600 dpi, which ensures the crispness and details of your documents. It is also able to handle plain papers, film, and transparencies. Unfortunately, it has no Automatic Document Feeder, so you have to re-feed your papers by yourself.
Using a flatbed scanner technology, Epson Perfection V330 provides 48-bit color depth, which ensures the richness of your scanned documents. It is compatible with various operating systems, such as Mac OS X (version 10.3.9 and above), Linux, and Windows (XP and above). As for the connectivity, it is only equipped with USB port, limiting its function to personal and home use. It comes with a one-year limited warranty.
The size of Epson Perfection V330 is very compact, with 6.17 lbs. by weight, and 11.2 x 16.9 x 2.6 inches in width, depth, and height respectively. You do not have to prepare the extra room to place this device. You can also move it around without too many efforts.
- Scan text with amazing clarity
- Quickly copy documents and photos
- Scan books, photos albums, and 3D objects
- Convert scanned documents into editable text
- ReadyScan LED technology
- Achieve exceptional clarity and detail
- Scan 35mm slides, negatives and film strips with ease
- Easily scan oversized prints, documents, and artwork
- Enjoy remarkable versatility
- Restore the color to faded photos
- Remove dust from scanned film and photos
Epson Perfection V330 Scanner Driver and Setup Download
Operating System Support
Epson Perfection V330 Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v184.108.40.206 for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit)
Description: This file contains the Epson Perfection V33 and V330 Photo EPSON Scan Utility and Scanner Driver (TWAIN) v220.127.116.11.
File name: epson17286.exe
Driver size: 47.4 Mb
Epson Perfection V330 Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v18.104.22.168 for Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5
Description: This file contains the Epson Perfection V33, V330 Photo EPSON Scan Utility and Universal Binary Scanner Driver (TWAIN) v22.214.171.124.
File name: epson16672.dmg
Driver size: 30.1 Mb
Epson Perfection V330 Scanner driver for Linux OS
Description: Typing Perfection V330 at search button and click enter.
How to Install Epson Perfection V330 Driver
To install a driver in Epson Perfection V330, you can choose from one of the two available ways. Most users simply utilize CD driver setup that is included in the starter package. This is indeed the simplest method and the most recommended one. Why? The official CD driver setup is compatible with Operating Systems such as Windows OS or MAC OS. The driver will detect the installed operating system on a computer or laptop automatically. Then, how to install the driver for Windows and Mac OS correctly? The method to install the printer driver on each OS is different, as explained below.
- First of all, insert the CD driver into DVD Rom tray and push the tray back in place.
- Setup wizard will automatically run once the system reads the CD. If auto-run command in your Windows is enabled, you can run the setup.exe automatically from the pop-up notice. If it does not appear, you can locate the setup.exe manually. Open your explorer, find DVD Rom driver, and locate the setup executable file.
- After you find the setup.exe, you need to double-click on it. Wait a few moments till the installation wizard appears. Then, there will be user agreement content related to the printer product. Choose yes or checkmark the agreement box.
- After that, click the “Next” button. Advanced users may customize installation by choosing the desired software. If you are not familiar with driver installation, choose default. Then, click Install and wait till the process is finished. The installation may take few minutes. It depends on the computer or laptop hardware. There will be notice that informs about completion of installation.
- The next step is connecting Epson Perfection V330 to the computer. Once the system identifies the newly plugged device, the installation process is complete. In addition, it is possible to download the driver from Epson official website, but you need to specify the type of the OS.
Mac devices running on MacOS require different method of installation. Unlike Windows, installation of Epson Perfection V330 on Macs requires you to download specific software files first. Make sure that the file you downloaded is authentic. Head on to Epson official website to find driver setup file that matches your OS version.
- Turn your Epson Perfection V330 on. Either through cable or wirelessly, makes sure that the printer is hooked to an internet connection that works well.
- Download the driver setup file and run the file on your computer.
- A window pops up displaying Software License Agreement. Accept the terms and condition, click the “Next” button followed by clicking “Agree”.
- Choose Install and click “Close”.
- A new window pops up. Choose your printer’s name off the list and click “Next”.
- Continue with Printer Registration and click “Next”.
- A new window pops up. Click “Agree”. Click “Next”.
- Click the OK button when you are presented with a message: “Register a printer to Epson Connect”.
- Choose “Create an Epson Connect Account”. Fill out the form completely and click “Finish”.
- Click “Close” to complete the process.